Shepherd Bushiri Investments (Pty) Ltd, founded by billionaire Dr Shepherd Bushiri, PhD, is a global investment company, duly incorporated under the Company laws of the Republic of South Africa, and under the Laws of England and Wales, United Kingdom (UK).
SBI’s exponential growth is also evidenced in Dubai, New York City, Washington DC, and California in the United States.
The company was duly incorporated on the 3rd November 2015 in South Africa, and in 2016 in the United Kingdom.
The object for which the company was incorporated are multifarious, but currently diversifying on focused business activities.
To be a leading global diversified investment concern, with vast financial resources, transcending business and geographical frontiers, providing a platform of world-class investment practices through a proactive approach by its professional management team.
To excel in generating and implementing exceptionally innovative business ideas, ensuring unquestionable quality and timely service delivery, with the ultimate goal of engendering societal benefits.
The object for which the company was incorporated are multifarious but currently diversifying on focused business activities.
- Establish SBI as a fully-fledged going concern capturing virtually all existing lucrative market opportunities globally.
- Increase turn over by diversifying investments into multifaceted services and production.
- Demonstrate greater corporate social responsibility by participating in community support programmes.
- Increase exposure and market using Information Communications Technology (ICT) and direct advertising to potential customers and clientele globally.
- Inculcate prudent policies for environmental protection and awareness in all its activities.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 90% average profit in annual turn over.
- Through incentives and increased exposure on the local and international media, to increase turn over by above 95% progressively each year.