Ambile KayangeChief Financial Officer
- Oversee Finance Department,
- Production of Financial statements for the company,
- Recording of Financial Transactions,
- Payroll Management,
- Handling Taxation Issues,
- Treasury management,
- Sourcing and Application of funds,
- Liaison of Audits with External Auditors,
- Provision of Financial Advice to the Board of Directors
Mr Ambile Kayange, FCCA, CPA(M) is a Chartered Certified Accountant with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) in the United Kingdom and now a Fellow member of the Association.
Mr Kayange is the International Financial Controller for the Shepherd Bushiri Ministries int’l and Chief Financial Officer of SBI.
Mr Kayange has previously worked as the Deputy Finance Director for the Blantyre City Council and later joined the Malawi College of Accountancy where he worked as the Principal Lecturer in Accounting and Finance including Auditing and Consultancy. He later joined Maersk where he worked as the Finance Manager.
- January 17, 2017
- August 29, 2016
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: